Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:41 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: STM32 TFT library (PB3 and PB4 problem)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2257
I'm trying to program STM32F103C8T6 in popular cheap oscilloscope DSO138 with custom software https://github.com/ardyesp/DLO-138 (called further "custom software". As I am struggling to do it, I am currently fighting with following issue: Adapted Adafruit TFT display library https://github...
- Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:32 pm
- Forum: Let us know a bit about you and your projects
- Topic: Hello_World!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3300
Hello, I just recently became interested in STM32 because of DSO138 oscilloscope. I have only programmed Arduinos and "pure" code on PC to this point and so I was happy to see there is such cheap and versatile alternative that can be used with Arduino software. Currently I'm focused on upl...