Bluepill TFT LCD GPS Clock

What are you developing?
raduc

Bluepill TFT LCD GPS Clock

Post by raduc »

This Clock is using a 320X240 ILI9341 tft lcd connected over SPI. Also the Blupill does have a 32Khz crystal for RTC and a backup CR2032 battery will keep the clock running and the battery backed up RAM with all the settings up and running even when the power is off. A GPS module is used to set the clock and display the QTH locator.

BOM: Bluepill module with 128K flash, even a clone SRM32 will work. 320X240 ILI9341 TFT LCD any size with a 14 pin connector, tested with 2.8' and 3.2 displays'. Neo 6M or 8M GPS module with antenna/ external antenna. Depending on the local conditions and building you may need an external antenna to get a good GPS fix. I will suggest a neo-8M with a full-size patch antenna or external antenna if that will not work inside. DS18B20 temperature sensor with F/C temperature display. 3 push buttons to control the clock and a piezo buzzer for alarm.

The clock has a menu with many options in order to set the time, date, 2 alarms, DST settings and multiple clock faces - Analog, Digital, BCD, GPS details - see attached pictures, display backlight will automatically adjust day/night.

Github link:
https://github.com/Express1/STM32TFTClock

Picture link:
https://github.com/Express1/STM32TFTClo ... SClock.jpg
feluga

Re: Bluepill TFT LCD GPS Clock

Post by feluga »

Very nice! A complete project with STL and documentation.
Thanks for sharing!!
jacobli

Post by jacobli »

Is the TFT LCD that is not ILI9341 also applicable?

Can I also use your program if I have another 320x240 TFT LCD?
raduc

Post by raduc »

Will work if you modify the code as necessary and the display library does support it. The simple answer is no, will not work with another display controller.

Return to “Projects”