usb pen drive accessible by wifi

What are you developing?
loop4633

usb pen drive accessible by wifi

Post by loop4633 »

Hi guys,
I'm a newbie of arduino, I would realize ad usb pen drive usable by network... it's possible?
In other words I've an instrument that write only on usb pen drive but I would that this data register by instrument are available from the network.
It's possible to do that?
Hope anyone can help me
Thank you
wrisha

Re: usb pen drive accessible by wifi

Post by wrisha »

Hi I am providing assignment assistance help, and I can help you with this, you can follow these processes to make your USB pen drive accessible to wifi.
1: By using the local IP address of the router, you can launch a file manager and establish an SMB link. Upon successfully connecting to the USB device, you will see the name of the shared folder.
2: Use a USB cable to connect your Android smartphone to the device you want to share Wi-Fi with.
3: A wireless USB hub functions by taking the signals from attached USB devices and converting them into wireless signals accessible to network users.
4: You can set up remote access to your USB drive from the Internet and share data within your home network. A computer and a mobile device can view files on a USB drive.

Return to “Projects”