Conflict between SD card and ArduCAM

Development environment specific, Arduino, Eclipse, VS2013, Em::Blocks etc
mebab
Answers: 4

Conflict between SD card and ArduCAM

Post by mebab »

Hi,
Does anybody know what is wrong with either of the SD card and ArduCAM libraries for STM32?
I have provided different chip select pins on my hardware and the same SPI connections to the SD card socket and ArduCAM. Both work fine alone with Nucleo 64.
If I have both, I cannot take any photo unless I run the ArduCAM setup every time that I take the photo which is not good!
I cannot keep the SD card file open if I want to take a photo and record data on SD! If I close the file, I can take the photo. However, the photo data is not correctly recorded!
This is the link for ArduCAM:
I used to have a simple SD card library included Arduino. Do I need to replace it with another library if I use STM32 with Arduino IDE?

Any help is appreciated
fpiSTM
Answers: 91

Re: Conflict between SD card and ArduCAM

Post by fpiSTM »

mebab wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:49 am I used to have a simple SD card library included Arduino. Do I need to replace it with another library if I use STM32 with Arduino IDE?
No you should not.

I never tested Arducam. Have you a logic analyzer to spy SPI data ?
mebab
Answers: 4

Re: Conflict between SD card and ArduCAM

Post by mebab »

No. I just have an oscilloscope and check cs and other SPI related pins. From the viewed signals, nothing is explored and either of the mentioned devices doesnt work as expected.

Return to “IDE's”