New user from HK

jasonhk

New user from HK

Post by jasonhk »

I am Jason, a beginner of stm32duino. I am working on a STM32F103C8 from taobao with different types of sensors.
jacobli

Re: New user from HK

Post by jacobli »

I think you can consider changing a monitor. Maybe you can try TFT LCD. I've used it before. It's really an excellent monitor
STONE Technologies is a proud manufacturer of superior quality TFT LCD modules and LCD screens. The company also provides intelligent HMI solutions that perfectly fit in with its excellent hardware offerings.

STONE offers complete modules that can be transformed into an HMI unit. The module kits typically include these components:

TFT drive
Microcontroller unit with attached CPU
UART port
Flash memory
Power supply
There is also a downloadable design software called STONE Designer. This is a completely free GUI design software you can use to create responsive digital module-ready user interfaces.

STONE TFT LCD modules come with a microcontroller unit that has a 1GHz Cortex-A8 CPU. Such a module can easily be transformed into an HMI screen. Simple hexadecimal instructions can be used to control the module through the UART port. Furthermore, you can seamlessly develop STONE TFT LCD color user interface modules and add touch control, features to them.

You can also use a peripheral MCU to serially connect the STONE HMI display via TTL. This way, your HMI display can supply event notifications and the peripheral MCU can then execute them. Moreover, this TTL-connected HMI display can further be linked to microcontrollers such as:

Raspberry Pi
Arduino
RAM MCU
STM
Serial port systems

Return to “Let us know a bit about you and your projects”