Information on the latest releases
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:11 pm
- Location: Le Mans
- Introduce MP1 (cortex M) support
- HardwareSerial Half duplex
- Allow to enable HAL module only
- Binary file size decreased (up to 4kb)
- Support precompiled libraries
Full detail here:
- Added the repeated-start feature in I2C driver
https://github.com/stm32duino/Arduino_C ... /tag/1.8.0
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:12 am
- Location: Near Mt.Etna
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:17 am
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:50 pm
Thank you!. 1.8.0 installed.
Since the version 1.6.0, the pin mapping of the nucleo-F767 variant does not address the SPI1 and SPI3 pins correctly. I enclose the mapping that I used to access both buses.
With this mapping it is possible to simultaneously activate FT81X chip screens (in SPI1) and a mixroSD reader (in SPI3), using a library modification for the 23X gameduino, which we have called GD23ZU. The screen is connected on SPI1 (PA4, PA5, PA6, PA7) and the micro SD reader on SPI3 (PB11, PB2, PB4, PB3).
The library used to access the microSD is the latest version of Greiman's SdFat.