Before you post...

Related to the the forum.
mrburnette
Answers: 7

Before you post...

Post by mrburnette »

Before you post...

Please consider that this forum is not a gabby social-media outlet for tripe conversation. If you feel like jabbering about non-STM or non-coding stuff, please go elsewhere to hear yourself talk.

This forum is representative of many years of very hard work. Just as the previous STM32duinoforum.com the current forum is a knowledgebase of searchable material.

Before posting, please have the courtesy to at least search this forum: the search control is your #1 useful feature.
Forum search.PNG
Forum search.PNG (7.87 KiB) Viewed 5808 times
Before pressing Submit please read your post.
- Are you articulate on the issue
- Have you specified your hardware board
- Have you specified an OS environment
- Have you specified the ArduinoIDE version
- Is the description of your issue not discussed in prior forum responses
- Did you consult Google
- Did you consult the official Reference manual
- Is a link to your non-STM hardware useful
- Are you using the Libmaple core (Roger's)
- Do you understand what you are asking upon re-reading your draft

Please do not post just to increment your post-number as no one here cares about such nonsense. You do not become elevated with badges from increasing post counts.

Please be respectful of other reader's time. Please do not create a liability for derogatory speech; that is, do not defame a vendor or named product.

Do not post "Do Not Buy ..." messages!

Do use appropriately descriptive titles and avoid the "broken" wording. This is a Hardware/Software forum and "broken" is too wide of a description - anyway, it may not be broken for others or in different use-cases.

From my prospective, I often avoid this forum because reading some posts is a complete waste of my time. I do hope the quality of posts will increase and IMO a forum is never the correct place to ask questions before doing serious self-research. Then when asking, provide enough supporting info that the reader can assist you.

Ray
JanelleHarper

Re: Before you post...

Post by JanelleHarper »

Thank you!

Return to “Ideas & suggestions”