Answers: 1

Re: USB Composite library

Post by BennehBoy »

+2
BennehBoy
Answers: 1

Post by BennehBoy »

My (perhaps errant) memory is telling me that I had read @arpruss was doing this abstraction in order that it may make porting to STM's core easier, am I making that up?

I'd be happy to help test, I've got ~15 or so variants here F1, F3, F4
ag123
Answers: 24

Post by ag123 »

HAL i think is quite 'its own thing' as there is probably an existing usb stack from ST. the HAL framework is huge and complex, i'd guess in part as it tries to take care of the whole stm32 product line. so 'changing' one part without breaking another' may be difficult
arpruss

Post by arpruss »

I just posted version 0.99 of the library:
- add Digitizer HID profile
- fix MIDI + serial compositing (and maybe other MIDI compositing issues)
ag123
Answers: 24

Post by ag123 »

+1 thanks !
rydec92

Post by rydec92 »

Multi Serial port will not trigger "SerialDataReceivedEventArgs" in vb.net software, but "Serial.write" will.

Edit: Nevermine found the problem. The serial port is waiting for the RTS and DTR to send.
Alex2048

Post by Alex2048 »

hello i have a few questions. but first, I would like to say thank you very much for your great work!
Now questions: 1. Can I use vibration feedback in the library? Question to XBox360.h
2. is it possible to use the same library with the console xbox 360? practice has shown that using the wireless controller module, the console hangs tightly, if the wired module does not respond.
Thank you in advance)

P.s.:translation was done in google translation, so what about the quality of the translation, claims to it)
MoDu

Post by MoDu »

1. Can I use vibration feedback in the library?
Can confirm this one, the vibration callback is working properly.
rvxfahim

Post by rvxfahim »

Hi, is there any tutorial as to how to I can write a win32 application in visual studio and communicate with my stm32 usb composite device with this library. Like a simple tutorial as a single button win32 form application in visual studio that can toggle an LED through purely USB communication (not UART or selecting COM port- I built apps where com ports should be selected first like old times, but I want to build modern device software now). Do I need to write drivers in this case? If yes then I have already googled how to do it and I am pretty lost. Any guide will be greatly appreciated.

Return to “Libraries & Hardware”