Nucleo-WL55JC LoRa point-to-point

Post here first, or if you can't find a relevant section!
koeut1

Nucleo-WL55JC LoRa point-to-point

Post by koeut1 »

Hi everybody !

I'm new with STM32, I would like to create a hub for a unique LoRa sensor. (I can't make a LoRaWAN Network due to lake of hardware components)
So, I have a sensor which send, every 3 seconds, a "check" message with the LoRa protocol. I would like to create a hub, wich can receive these "check" and print them in a serial terminal. The problem is that I have a Nucleo-WL55JC, so the LoRa chipset is not an external device of the card.
So, my questions are : Can I acheive this goal using Arduino IDE and the library Arduino-LoRa-STM32 ? Or need to pass through STM32CubeIDE ?

Also, it's needed to set pins in the arduino-LoRa-STM32 library, for the LoRa chipset. Someone know if there is pin connected to it on Nucleo-WL55JC ?

Thanks,
Quentin
fpiSTM
Answers: 91

Re: Nucleo-WL55JC LoRa point-to-point

Post by fpiSTM »

kirpichii

Re: Nucleo-WL55JC LoRa point-to-point

Post by kirpichii »

koeut1 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:51 am Hi everybody !

I'm new with STM32, I would like to create a hub for a unique LoRa sensor. (I can't make a LoRaWAN Network due to lake of hardware components)
So, I have a sensor which send, every 3 seconds, a "check" message with the LoRa protocol. I would like to create a hub, wich can receive these "check" and print them in a serial terminal. The problem is that I have a Nucleo-WL55JC, so the LoRa chipset is not an external device of the card. Geometry Dash Scratch
So, my questions are : Can I acheive this goal using Arduino IDE and the library Arduino-LoRa-STM32 ? Or need to pass through STM32CubeIDE ?

Also, it's needed to set pins in the arduino-LoRa-STM32 library, for the LoRa chipset. Someone know if there is pin connected to it on Nucleo-WL55JC ?

Thanks,
Quentin
I think porting STM32CubeIDE will take time but it will be guaranteed more persistence!

Return to “General discussion”