is seeedstudios Wio-E5 mini, lorawan compatible using sm32duino?

Post here first, or if you can't find a relevant section!
sm14three

is seeedstudios Wio-E5 mini, lorawan compatible using sm32duino?

Post by sm14three »

im confused as newbie with this dev card... i bought this wio-e5-mini board, containing STM32WLE5JC. If i use stm32duino/Arduino_Core_STM32 library and select the correct board...and then "upload" any example code..i guess according to "1. Factory AT Firmare" at https://wiki.seeedstudio.com/LoRa_E5_mini/#features
that will wipe the AT commands and the AT firmware is not avaible.... its fine for me if i still can transmit, recive and connect to ttl/lorawan network. But i cannot found or understand if theres a library(or example code) that work with this STM32WLE5JC.

for the moment i use arduino micro to read a analog tempsensor and then publish the result via AT commands to wio-e5-mini, and the dev-board sends data to a ttl/lorawan, it works great. Im trying to understand if i can do the same using the chip on the wio-e5-mini board, the board got pinouts but the seeedstudios manual does not tell how to read / write these pinouts... I cant even find in the AT command manual if theres a way to ask wio-e5-mini board the state of a pin... ..

Return to “General discussion”