Problem with library path in include

Development environment specific, Arduino, Eclipse, VS2013, Em::Blocks etc
fedoratio

Problem with library path in include

Post by fedoratio »

Hello everybody.
Sorry if this has been answered before and I have not found it. Furthermore, I'm pretty new to Arduino, so maybe the question is trivial.

I am using the Arduino IDE on a Mac to program an STM32F103C8 Black Pill. I installed the standard STM32 Cores from STMicroelectronics version 1.9.0. (from here https://github.com/stm32duino/BoardMana ... index.json). The C runtime libraries are "Newlib Nano (default) and also use the default optimization for the compiler (Smallest /Os (default)).

I would like to include the scb.h header file which is in the libmaple directory, but I cannot compile the sketch and always end up with "libmaple/scb.h: No such file or directory".
I found the scb.h header file in the Arduino IDE directory (burried in /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/Arduino_STM32-master/STM32F1/system/libmaple/include/libmaple/scb.h).

Blink runs, and I also have a running example where I used the #include <Wire.h>.

I was not able to find the default search path of include. Does anybody know how I have to set the path?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Andy
by fpiSTM » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:09 pm
Scb.h is not part of the STM32 core. It is part of libmaple core that's why it is not found.
Go to full post
fpiSTM
Answers: 91

Re: Problem with library path in include

Post by fpiSTM »

Scb.h is not part of the STM32 core. It is part of libmaple core that's why it is not found.
fedoratio

Re: Problem with library path in include

Post by fedoratio »

Thanks a lot for the fast answer. Looks like I made a mess with the cores.

Return to “IDE's”