Bootloader

Maple Mini, Maple Rev3, Maple Rev 5 and Maple Ret 6, iTead Maple etc
Icesythe7

Bootloader

Post by Icesythe7 »

I purchased 3 STM32F103RCBT6 ARM Cortex-M3 leaflabs Leaf maple mini module for arduino STM32, when received I used my arduino uno to flash some firmware on them and they all work fine and as expected, however I would like to restore them to how I purchased them so I can now write my own program for them however they are now recognized as a usb device and no longer show up as a com port and I'm not sure how to reprogram them as the arduino ide can not see them anymore...what do I need to do to restore them to how they were when I received them so that I may reprogram them?

following the roger github ordeal i just get this error

Code: Select all

Sketch uses 25308 bytes (22%) of program storage space. Maximum is 110592 bytes.
Global variables use 3128 bytes (17%) of dynamic memory, leaving 14280 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 17408 bytes.
maple_loader v0.1
Resetting to bootloader via DTR pulse
Reset via USB Serial Failed! Did you select the right serial port?
Searching for DFU device [1EAF:0003]...
Assuming the board is in perpetual bootloader mode and continuing to attempt dfu programming...

dfu-util - (C) 2007-2008 by OpenMoko Inc.
Couldn't find the DFU device: [1EAF:0003]
This program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

timeout waiting for COM15 serial
I have no idea what com 15 is but I cant change it, ikn its not the maple mini as it shows up as the usb device from the old bootloader flashed on it
mrburnette
Answers: 7

Re: Bootloader

Post by mrburnette »

Icesythe7 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:46 pm ... when received I used my arduino uno to flash some firmware on them and they all work fine and as expected, however I would like to restore them to how I purchased them ...
https://stm32duinoforum.com/forum/wiki_ ... _Mini.html
Select #4

Also, this guide may be useful ... different approach:
https://www.electronicshub.org/how-to-u ... ootloader/
I have no idea what com 15 is but I cant change it, ikn its not the maple mini as it shows up as the usb device from the old bootloader flashed on it
An Internet search of Windows 10 unused orphaned Serial COMM Ports offers multiple avenues:

Return to “Maple & Maple mini etc”